I am Mark O’Meara, forty-something-year-old teacher and father of two adorable kids. We recently moved to Geelong, and we love it here. And, yes, I know you can’t hear me talking in the video above. For those who know me, I thought you might like a break from my voice. For those who haven’t met me, I an quite the talker, and I thought a moving picture without talking might give you a better sense of me, without being distracted by whatever words I happen to be saying.
Although I write rarely, you can find a few of my short pieces here.
I am not, in case you were wondering, the golfer or the self-help author. At various times I have been a folk singer, radio presenter, process analyst, film maker and internet consiglieri. If you enjoyed any of those things, then well and good. If you missed all of that, don’t worry too much. I don’t.
Mark O’Meara Qua Person
I blog with my family at Fat Boy Cosmo.
If you are into these sorts of things, you can
- find me on facebook
- see some of my photos on flickr
- watch a couple of videos,
- or follow my almost-formed thoughts on twitter, or
- look at snapshots on instagram, where I am markomeara
When I am wearing my professional hat, I
- create some activities for my students on Red Space Rocket.
- share some of my resources on SlideShare
- make videos for my students on YouTube, or
- update the Facebook page I have for my students
I have presented three times at the ICTEV conference in Melbourne.
I am available to work with students and educators in schools, and to speak at conferences
And, if you feel so inclined, you can contact me.